A glitlab client made by flutter. Support Android & IOS.
Please referer to Set up an editor.
Yet another open-source GitLab client app but unlike any other app, F4Lab is building by Flutter.
Welcome to contribute to the following features.
- [x] Login by Personal Access Token
- [x] Projects
- [x] Themes mode
- [ ] Markdown and code highlighting support
- [ ] Search Users/Orgs, Repos, Issues/MRs & Code.
- [ ] Search Repos
- [ ] Browse and search Repos
- [x] See your public, private and forked Repos
- [ ] Filter Branches and Commits
- Issues and Merge Requests
- [x] Commit code diff
- [x] Run pipeline jobs
- [x] Rebase when merge request
- [x] Merge MRs
- [x] MRs statuses
- [x] Approve or UnApprove MR
- [x] CI Status
- [x] Play|Cancel|Retry CI Job
- [x] Filter Merge Requests State. (opened, closed, locked, merged)
- [x] Filter Merge Requests Assign. (all, assigned_to_me)
- [ ] Discussion of merge request
- [x] Feeds
- [x] Repos
- [x] List project's pipepine
- [x] Play, Retry, Cancel Pipeline Job
Specs / Open-source libraries:
- Android Minimum SDK 16, IOS Minimun 9.0
Please contribute to the project either by creating a PR or submitting an issue on GitHub.
Copyright (C) 2018 StefanJi.
(See the LICENSE file for the whole license text.)